The following are the chief objectives of the college.
• To grow as an institution of sound higher learning in the backward district of Palghar.
• To be a centre of light and life in this land and a blessing to many.
• To enable teachers and students to grow in the true love of knowledge.
• To create a just and humane society where dignity of the human person is respected, where unjust social structures are challenged, Religious Harmony and National Integration are upheld and where the poor and the marginalized are specially taken care of.
• To be an institution for molding its students as responsible citizens, integrating themselves into the community without prejudice or complexes and for enabling them to be the critics and conscience of society.
• To prepare the youth of the 21st century by promoting international brotherhood, environmental conscience, gender justice and the sense of harmony.