Library is a treasure house of knowledge, and a well-equipped, efficiently functioning library is imperative to each centre of learning. The College Library is the beating heart of M.N.M.G College, Khodala-Jogalwadi. The college library having a space of 750 sq. ft., and has a collection of 1632 books, 41 periodicals and journals on all relevant subjects. Back Volumes of Periodicals and Journals are bounded and kept for reference. A Career Guidance Cell is also operated in the library to give the students information regarding career and job opportunities. The library works from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
College Library Rules
1. All staff and students of the College are entitled to the use of the College library and reading room.
2. The library and reading room will function from 9.00 a. m. to 5.00 p. m. On all working days.
3. Strict silence should be observed in and around the library. Students are allowed to take only a note book into the library hall. Printed materials, bags, umbrellas etc., should be left at the entrance.
4. Students should produce their identity cards if demanded by the library staff.
5. Students may take periodicals from the shelf after entering their names in the Periodicals Issue Register. The periodicals must be put back in the same place after reading. Periodicals will be lent for one day after 15 days of their arrival.
6. The maximum period of loan for books is fixed for 14 days. Students may also take books for reference to be used within the library. Those who fail to return books after 14 days will have to pay a fine of Rs 1.00 per day. If a book is not returned within a month that book will be considered lost.
7. Only two books at a time will be issued to the degree students. Issue will be made to them only on the basis of the availability of the books. Students are not allowed to take books from the shelves without the permission of the library staff. They shall not handle books carelessly or put them in a haphazard manner.
8. The members of the staff may keep books (maximum ten) only for fourteen days. Books shall not be lent through messenger but returned through them. Those who fail to return the books after fourteen days will have to pay a fine of Rs 5.00 per day.
9. No person shall tear out, write upon or make any mark in any book or article belonging to the library. A book, if damaged or lost by a member he/ she have to pay a fine at the rate of three times the cost of the books.
10. Before leaving the counter the members should examine the book borrowed and report to the library staff any damage found therein. If they fail to do so, they will be held responsible for any damage detected afterwards.
11. The librarian may recall from a borrower any book at any time.
12. Students shall not exchange their borrower’s cards and books borrowed from the library. All the students are asked to return their borrowers cards by the end of their course.